for contact information for agency, FMC and CIG personnel.
Documents for downloading are in pdf format. To download and install a free Adobe reader click here
For definitions of technical terms used on this site, click here
Stories and topics: 128 results
- FMC Update for 2021 Activities
- Friday, April 30, 2021 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- Final Statement of Basis for Operable Unit 3
- Saturday, February 20, 2021 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- FMC 2021 Investigation and Remediation Work Plan
- Monday, January 25, 2021 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- FMC October 2020 Update Meeting
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 (Important Announcement)
- Preliminary Statement of Basis for OU3
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- Royalton-Hartland School remediation for 2020
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 (Issues related to the RCRA process - Update)
- 2020 Soil Remediation Announcement
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 (Issues related to the RCRA process - Update)
- FMC Update
- Friday, December 06, 2019 (Discussion related to community issues)
- NYS DEC Announcement
- Friday, June 07, 2019 (Important Announcement)
- 2019 Phase 5 Air Deposition Area Anouncement Update
- Friday, April 19, 2019 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
Page << | 1 | 2
Make a Comment or Ask a Question
Want to make a comment on this site or ask the MCIG a question? Click the blue button to send an email with your comment/question.
your commemt will be posted on the home
page or in the Share an Opinion
Next Meeting Date
There are no plans for a meeting at this time.
All meetings run from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Masonic Lodge, 20 Main St. in the Village. All Middleport residents and property owners are welcome to stop by anytime while we are meeting.
Meeting Notes & Agendas
Download CIG meeting notes and agendas from 2006 to the present here.
CIG Mission Statement
To download a copy of the CIG's Mission Statement click here.
New Member Materials
The CIG Brochure
To download the CIG brochure in pdf format just click this link